SBUnfurled and Friends Podcast

Nov 12, 2019
Excellent work, great info on the guys. I’m pleasantly surprised what I heard about Shaw, we will need him to be a viable backup. Good problem to have with our overall depth and we all know Mark has a short bench, but I don’t envy having to try to figure out PT rotations that keep the guys happy.

Reactions: Bill Russell

BonaCommenter

Nov 25, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
I think we can all agree this week is likely gonna suck, no matter what happens. Listen to the newest SBUnfurled and Friends to get you through it.

https://soundcloud.com/sbunfurledandfriends%2Fepisode-13-now-boarding-flight-33
We're joined by Jalen Adaway, who's getting ready for his Bona debut in Bubbleville. We talk with him about training during COVID-19, where he got his nickname "Flight 33" and what he loves about Halloween. @SBUnfurled and I also talk about the 3 announced games and which Bonnies would do well in an election.

Swipe up!!!!!! Wait, this isn't IG, never mind...

Bill Russell

Nov 16, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
Did you ask Jalen about his hat size? I have to believe his birth was a difficult one for Mrs. A.

res

Dec 29, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
This is Super Bowl week for my wife. She's taking Wednesday off so that she can pull an all nighter. On the other hand, I'm going to bed at 9:00 as always.

I'll wait until January for the Supreme Court ruling.

Bona84

Dec 29, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
This is Super Bowl week for my wife. She's taking Wednesday off so that she can pull an all nighter. On the other hand, I'm going to bed at 9:00 as always.

I'll wait until January for the Supreme Court ruling.
Are you saying that I shouldn’t spend the day watching election returns?

Citizen X

Dec 29, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
I'm sure you've all noticed we now have (not one, but) two vaccines coming to market. I certainly hope they work and maybe they can be distributed soon enough to avoid further major disruption when the conference schedule gets underway.

Bonafanatic

Dec 29, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
I'm sure you've all noticed we now have (not one, but) two vaccines coming to market. I certainly hope they work and maybe they can be distributed soon enough to avoid further major disruption when the conference schedule gets underway.
That's the best-case scenario. Would be bitchin' to watch some basketball in person this year.

Community Bank 3Pt Tee

Dec 29, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
I think I posted it here months ago, but the sentiment still stands. Start everything later by 2 months. Season ending in early May, conference tourneys mid may, NCAA tourney late May/early June. With all professional sports off schedule, it wouldnt throw things out of whack. If the current timeline holds, the conference tourneys and big dance could be played in front of fans.

SBUnfurled

Nov 16, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
Finally, a schedule to talk about (even though it'll likely be unrecognizable in a couple months). Also, the A10 did nothing creative or proactive with this conference slate when it comes to limiting travel. It looks like any other year.

At least Captain Beer survived his 21st.

BonaCommenter

Nov 25, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
We're back with episode 15 and after a little bit of mourning over the canceled Bubbleville trip, we talk to Bonnies legend Andrew Nicholson! We had a great time with Drew talking about Spring Weekend, the 2012 A10 title run and what it's like playing basketball in China.

https://soundcloud.com/sbunfurledandfriends%2Fepisode-15-office-hours-with-the-professor

Reactions: simons22