SBUnfurled and Friends Podcast

SBUnfurled

Thanks everyone. We had a 40 or 45-minute show planned (which is what we aim for), then Wojnarowski said he was available the morning we were going to record, so it pushed everything well over an hour. @BonaCommenter did all the yeoman's work in somehow editing tons of different shit down to where it ended up.

res

I just listened to your thing over on giantkiller.com. As with your podcast, some solid work. Just wondering, though, any chance you guys could use a couple of voice actors?

Thanks, I'll hang up and wait for your response.

BonaCommenter

I just listened to your thing over on giantkiller.com. As with your podcast, some solid work. Just wondering, though, any chance you guys could use a couple of voice actors?

Thanks, I'll hang up and wait for your response.

That's why it's "and Friends." If you got an idea for a good bit, reach out to us!

res

You're lucky that's the worst you're getting.

Bonafanatic

I love that we're back to calling him BBC. When's the next episode?

SBUnfurled

No Woj this time, but almost as good: a BannedW*goner calls in from the AOH!

https://soundcloud.com/sbunfurledandfriends%2Fepisode-5-its-always-empty-in-gola-arena

LesterGreen

pogkasht is to the soooo bo ring is for the antibevel he is to the mang hoo halve da ishews wit maskyoulin hangup allwaes calt us gurlls dat is to same thing bubba as to the podgecash is for nurrdz

Citizen X

Thanks for the entertaining podcast.
At the risk of being "offensively ingratiating," maybe you can work the word of the day from Merriam-Webster into some future critique of the A10's Olean haters:

BonaCommenter

Thanks for the entertaining podcast.
At the risk of being "offensively ingratiating," maybe you can work the word of the day from Merriam-Webster into some future critique of the A10's Olean haters:

Ah yes, the infamously greasy Olean townies! 😂