SBUnfurled and Friends Podcast

Excellent work, great info on the guys. I’m pleasantly surprised what I heard about Shaw, we will need him to be a viable backup. Good problem to have with our overall depth and we all know Mark has a short bench, but I don’t envy having to try to figure out PT rotations that keep the guys happy.

I think we can all agree this week is likely gonna suck, no matter what happens. Listen to the newest SBUnfurled and Friends to get you through it.

We're joined by Jalen Adaway, who's getting ready for his Bona debut in Bubbleville. We talk with him about training during COVID-19, where he got his nickname "Flight 33" and what he loves about Halloween. @SBUnfurled and I also talk about the 3 announced games and which Bonnies would do well in an election.

Swipe up!!!!!! Wait, this isn't IG, never mind...

Did you ask Jalen about his hat size? I have to believe his birth was a difficult one for Mrs. A.

This is Super Bowl week for my wife. She's taking Wednesday off so that she can pull an all nighter. On the other hand, I'm going to bed at 9:00 as always.

I'll wait until January for the Supreme Court ruling.

This is Super Bowl week for my wife. She's taking Wednesday off so that she can pull an all nighter. On the other hand, I'm going to bed at 9:00 as always.

I'll wait until January for the Supreme Court ruling.

Are you saying that I shouldn’t spend the day watching election returns?

I'm sure you've all noticed we now have (not one, but) two vaccines coming to market. I certainly hope they work and maybe they can be distributed soon enough to avoid further major disruption when the conference schedule gets underway.

I'm sure you've all noticed we now have (not one, but) two vaccines coming to market. I certainly hope they work and maybe they can be distributed soon enough to avoid further major disruption when the conference schedule gets underway.
That's the best-case scenario. Would be bitchin' to watch some basketball in person this year.

I think I posted it here months ago, but the sentiment still stands. Start everything later by 2 months. Season ending in early May, conference tourneys mid may, NCAA tourney late May/early June. With all professional sports off schedule, it wouldnt throw things out of whack. If the current timeline holds, the conference tourneys and big dance could be played in front of fans.

Finally, a schedule to talk about (even though it'll likely be unrecognizable in a couple months). Also, the A10 did nothing creative or proactive with this conference slate when it comes to limiting travel. It looks like any other year.

At least Captain Beer survived his 21st.

We're back with episode 15 and after a little bit of mourning over the canceled Bubbleville trip, we talk to Bonnies legend Andrew Nicholson! We had a great time with Drew talking about Spring Weekend, the 2012 A10 title run and what it's like playing basketball in China.

SBUnfurled and Friends has hit our sweet 16! No guest this week, but we do finally have some actual games to break down!

We talk about what the key is to not having another opening game letdown when we play St. Francis (PA) on Saturday, the showdown between Kyle Lofton and the 2019-20 MAC player of the year for Akron and who the best pure shooter is on the Bonnies coming into the season. We also get into what virtual/cardboard fans will be like in the RC, how we can get the fans finally pumped for the season and there are also plenty of National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation nuggets in there!

I enjoyed the podcast. Keep up the good work. This virtual shit is the closest we can come to the camaraderie of in-person Bona basketball for a while. Therefore, I have declared your podcasts an essential service and no suck-ass politician is allowed to shut you down for any reason.

I find the Schmidt impressions to be hilarious.

Thanks and the good news is the Rothstein one impression somehow devolves into Schmidt usually too... 😂

I enjoyed the podcast. Keep up the good work. This virtual shit is the closest we can come to the camaraderie of in-person Bona basketball for a while. Therefore, I have declared your podcasts an essential service and no suck-ass politician is allowed to shut you down for any reason.

I appreciate it, thanks! It's been so hard to talk about a team we've known almost nothing about since March. Hopefully we finally can get some games and more fun with shit on the court.

I’d put it up there with strip clubs and massage parlors.

Back