SBUnfurled and Friends Podcast

Citizen X

Dec 29, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
Hey, I just noticed that I've got a Well-known member. Finally, a website that appreciates me.
If expertise in 8-ball is the sign of a wasted youth, what could being a well-known member of the Bona Forum signify?

BonaCommenter

Nov 25, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
I know Dayton has the #1 team and possibly the #1 A10 podcast, but Unfurled and I are making an ambitious attempt to knock off the top seed both ways this week. We have two episodes out today and tomorrow, talking to fans of almost every single A10 school. None from Fordham, St. Joe's and VCU (we had a non-chode Rams fan lined up, but it fell through at the last minute), but we even scoured the dark web to find a La Salle and GW representative.

Also, @WestEndStench joined us along for the ride! We also got some details about our official pregame spot inside the Barclays.

https://soundcloud.com/sbunfurledandfriends%2Fepisode-7-atlantic-10-tournament-extravaganza-pt-1
I'm shooting to have two hour-long episodes. Part 1 clocked in riiiiiiight at 59:59, we'll see about part 2 because there is some hilarious shit in that one too. Either way, it's geared to be an entertaining-ass listen as we all drive/train/fly/snowmobile our way to Brooklyn, so definitely check it out as you travel this week!

Last edited:
Reactions: agoo and Citizen X

BonaCommenter

Nov 25, 2019
Team
St. Bonaventure
Part two of SBUnfurled and Friends is up now! Since A10s is going to be business as usual, check it out on your drive/flight/train/whatever to NYC.

https://soundcloud.com/sbunfurledandfriends%2Fepisode-8-atlantic-10-tournament-extravaganza-pt-2
We got people to say crazy shit about GW, a cool story from the happier side of last year's A10 championship (Saint Louis), an A10-wide guy talking about VCU/Joe's/Fordham, as well as explaining why we are a dark horse in BK. We found a La Salle fan who also knows Gritty, a UMass Twitter champ who wants a high speed rail between Amherst, MA and Olean, and a Dayton fan who was impressed with us talking to Woj.

Also, Unfurled and I perform our new single based on the coronavirus concerns and a classic Billy Joel song. It's called "Miami 2057 (Seen The Lights Go Out On Flatbush).