Bonnies @ SUNY-Buffalo Game Thread (12/30, 7:00 PM)

Speaking of Dom, I'm proud that he's also joined us in refusing to call SUNY Amherst by it's real name. He's a local so he knows how lame that place is...

I know this is too simplistic, but the team that wins tonight is probably the one with the hotter 3-point shooting. I'm thinking Dom would like to light it up for the hometown folks and I hope his shot is on.

That graphic makes me really think the Bovines don't have much depth. Hardnett is a Cincy transfer and has talent, but it looks like he's still settling into a role there. We also have 4 guys either equal to or taller than their biggest player. We need to use the same strategy that shut down Hofstra from deep, since they were even more vulnerable down low.

Anyone heard anything about Osun? Just wondering if he's maybe healed enough over the 9 day break to get rid of that stupid brace...

I'm hoping English is going to be able to knock down open shots. I'm guessing they'll focus on Lofton and Welch, which should leave Jaren open a lot...

Sounds like Brock Bertram may make his return tonight for SUNY Amherst after a stress fracture in his foot. He's not exactly Shaq, with only 1 PPG averaged in his 2 seasons, but at 6'11", he'd be another big body for the Heifers.

Like the way they are attacking the rim. Hopefully we can at least get to the U8 without bringing Osun back in with 2.

Would have no idea Osun is in foul trouble. That Welch 3 on the Lofton kickout is the exact damn thing that started happening for us when Osun came back.

20-11 Our Heroes at U12.

This game would be a fucking modified game if it weren't for Lofton and Jayon Greene...

Back