Where Is My Post About Schmidt And The Team Shitting The Bed?

Bonafide

My post about Schmidt and the team shitting the motherfucking bed appeared on this Board for a couple of days but has since been deleted. What the fuck? Is this Board becoming the motherfucking Bannedwagon? I also shared a serious concern about the shithouse directly across the corridor from the Post Office which is absolutely derelict. It seems SBU can spend $24 million on things like new graduate student housing but can't spend a few $ on making sure that this shithouse is welcoming, warm and safe. I also mentioned the Board of Trustees lack of progress in hiring a new President. I mean talk about shitting the bed. Maybe the solution to all this is to bring Sister and Solomon back.

I sure hope that this Board is continuing to support the Bevelators fucking with the Bannedwagon which is like the Russkis and Ukraine. With regard to the latter scenario, I mean who the fuck would mess around with Russia in the middle of winter? Throwing shade on you, Hitler and Napoleon dudes. Same outcomes as when the Bevelators took on the Bannedwagon's Sneakers (RIP) and Jim62 (RIP).

Pissah!

Aloha!

Back