Legends Classic - vs OK St

Going on past results, yeah I did think NU would make it a game - Gallagher Center, penchant for laying eggs in Little 3 games, definitely. Happy to be 100% wrong. I'm not up or down on Luc - but him not playing certainly hasn't hurt us. There have been lineups on the floor over the past 4 games that are a bit better than others, and the ones heavy on former MAAC-level standouts are the "others".
Luc has his moments, but he's not someone you want playing 20+ minutes a night. I'd be shocked if he's our starting PG next year. He's a decent option for someone to come off the bench at the end of each half to spell MAW for 3-4 minutes each half.

He would be a good fit at a MAAC.

Here were his stats in A10 play last year: 9.7 PPG, 32% shooting from the floor, 26% from 3, 3.7 AGP to 2.1 TO

Last edited:
Luc has his moments, but he's not someone you want playing 20+ minutes a night. I'd be shocked if he's our starting PG next year. He's a decent option for someone to come off the bench at the end of each half to spell MAW for 3-4 minutes each half.

He would be a good fit at a MAAC.

Here were his stats in A10 play last year: 9.7 PPG, 32% shooting from the floor, 26% from 3, 3.7 AGP to 2.1 TO

Last year, and in early games this year, the benefit of playing Luc was that he did run the offense and pass the ball inside compared to alternatives.

In recent weeks though Adams-Woods has shown fast improvement there and he is running the offense well. He also has a very hot hand so you gotta ride that for sure

Back