Bonnies vs. SUNY Kornheiser

I watched some of their game last night vs. Niagara (yeah... slow night).

They actually have a decent 6'10 big, I was impressed with his game. But yeah no excuses gotta win this one especially since they seem to struggle defending the 3 point line

---

by the way what was the name of the bar in Olean on the corner by the plaza across from Tim Horton's? It was a white structure that looked more like someone's home than a bar and you could get beers for a quarter on thursday nights circa 2007

I watched some of their game last night vs. Niagara (yeah... slow night).

They actually have a decent 6'10 big, I was impressed with his game. But yeah no excuses gotta win this one especially since they seem to struggle defending the 3 point line

---

by the way what was the name of the bar in Olean on the corner by the plaza across from Tim Horton's? It was a white structure that looked more like someone's home than a bar and you could get beers for a quarter on thursday nights circa 2007
Youngers City Limits!

Hey! I've got a master's degree from that dump.
For what it's worth (pretty much nothing) Binghamton is the hottest SUNY name for high school students now.

I don't really get it. I know it's a good school, but you'd think Buffalo or Albany would be more desirable due to their locations.

For what it's worth (pretty much nothing) Binghamton is the hottest SUNY name for high school students now.

I don't really get it. I know it's a good school, but you'd think Buffalo or Albany would be more desirable due to their locations.

Took a high school girl on a visit there once… it’s because their dorm rooms are nice and the kids that want all the comfort amenities are attracted to that

I’d take a night in Dev pissing in the 100 year old sink myself any day… but ya know bing is more tik tok friendly

I had as many beers as Flowers had 3s during the game so forgive me but it was a good winn

I was a TA there one semester in 1977. The grading system for undergraduates at the time was A-B-C-No Credit and a student could select No Credit up to the day of the Final. I swear, one out of every two students was from Long Island and ended up there because of the cost, the fact they didn't get into the Ivy or other private school of their choice, or both.

And, I actually had kids coming into my office the day before the final asking if there was any chance they could score high enough on the final to bring their class grade up to an A. If I told them no, they would then say they were selecting the No Credit option. Some of those kids spent 6 years there just to get their GPAs up. And these were often the kids who would have had good GPAs to begin with.

Although they did show X rated movies in the Student Center every weekend. So there's that. And, there was a decent bar, plenty of pool tables and 12-16 bowling lanes, as well.

And every Monday was 5 cent beer night at Fitzy's Irish Pub in Johnson City, so it wasn't all bad.

Back