Beautiful scrappy blue collar win

Chris64

Coach Neptune should take a bow after that game. 50 points for a win. Chuba looked good.

A play for an unlikely hero was Riley diving face down on that loose ball in the key. That was a pivotal possession and such a scrappy play.

Kyle Rose was clutch. He really has stepped up this year. He keeps getting better.. Hats off the Coach Neptune, he has a great feel for each game situation.

Impressed by what Neptune has done with what he has in such a short amount of time. Will be interesting to see how the next 1-3 years look for him, and if successful, how long he sticks around.

I agree. It should be really interesting to see how he recruits with a full recruiting season available to him.
You would hope he would give you 4-5 years, but that will all depend on the available opportunities out there.
He has already inked a 4 star four next year, which is the first 4 star that I can remember.

He’s got a bright future. talent with HC experience is quickly snatched up in current college hoops. I guess all I’d dare hope for is 1 more year and continued progress to see Fordham with a shot at some sort of post season tournament C tourney, NIT, or even…

Back