Atlantic 10 Sunday Games: 12/29/19

glabedz

Big day of Atlantic 10 hoops about to kick off. Here's who we've got. Who do you like winning this afternoon/evening?

Screen Shot 2019-12-29 at 1.11.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-12-29 at 1.11.45 PM.png

Enjoy that tire fire of a stream on CUSATV.com, Rhody fans. Would love to see a sweep, especially with Spidey destroying that tool Nate Oats down in Bama...

Still gotta be better than FloSports... right???

I haven't watched them in a while, so I don't know. MTSU has their jumbotron feed as the broadcast and you'll miss half of the action because of replays and graphics like this...

EMV7zjLWoAATJew.jpeg

Ugly 1st half for Duquesne... needless to say, back-to-back Quadrant 3 losses would be a horrible end to non-conference play for the Dukes.

Not often you'll see a player get a double-double in the first half (Marcus Weathers with 19 points and 10 rebounds), but your team trails by 9 to Marshall. This would be a horrible loss, especially after a week off after a loss to UAB. Need a big 2nd half from the Dukes.

Absolutely embarrassing from Duquesne. Dukes might lose to Marshall by 20 today on a neutral court. This team is likely going to fall out of the NET top 100 after being ranked 20th a few weeks ago. Duquesne's 10-0 start certainly was against easy opponents, but you'd think the Dukes could take care of UAB and Marshall. They haven't even been competitive here in the 2nd half.

Rhode Island absolutely dominating Middle Tennessee right now, up 43-19. Rams haven't moved much in Kenpom because most of their wins have been by 10-ish points. Would be awesome if URI got a 25+ point road win tonight.

Fortunately, no URI fans have to suffer through that God awful feed. Unfortunately, they're missing a hell of a performance. I hope we just had an off night against that bad MTSU team...

VCU with a 40-31 lead over Loyola MD at the break. 8 threes helped mask the fact that Loyola was able to shoot 48% from the floor. Gotta keep on rolling.

Great win for Rhode Island -- going to be a nice efficiency boost in NET and in Kenpom. Also helps (I think?) that West Virginia got a big win and the Rams only lost to them by 5 in a true road contest.

Decent 1st half for Richmond. Grant Golden was pretty effective when he got touches, but gonna need more than 2 made threes in the 2nd half to have a chance.

Back