A-10 Tuesday Games: 2/25/20

glabedz

Who we got today?

La Salle @ Davidson (-11)
Dayton @ George Mason (+12)

This feels like one of those home games Davidson wins by 20+ points, so I like the Wildcats. Think the Flyers roll at GMU, just don't know how close it'll be.

Can LaSalle play 4/5 out well enough to give Davidson fits? I mean GW and Joes spread the floor and were able to squeeze out victories, by playing 4 or 5 out. Granted those were road games for Davidson and they seem to shoot better at home but I would hesitate before thinking Davidson will just run away from LaSalle.

The question for Mason is can they score enough to beat Dayton? They had to shoot 40% from 3 to get 72 on VCU and since they haven't broken 70. Dayton was held under 70 once all year (VCU). Dayton covering seems like much more of a sure thing to me.

Can LaSalle play 4/5 out well enough to give Davidson fits? I mean GW and Joes spread the floor and were able to squeeze out victories, by playing 4 or 5 out. Granted those were road games for Davidson and they seem to shoot better at home but I would hesitate before thinking Davidson will just run away from LaSalle.

The question for Mason is can they score enough to beat Dayton? They had to shoot 40% from 3 to get 72 on VCU and since they haven't broken 70. Dayton was held under 70 once all year (VCU). Dayton covering seems like much more of a sure thing to me.

Interesting. I think Davidson is a top 4 team at home and a bottom 4 team on the road, so the sheer fact that this game is at Belk Arena makes me think the Wildcats shoot lights out and La Salle can't keep up. However, I think a ferocious Ed Croswell on the glass could cause Davidson trouble. Agreed on the Mason point. Patriots have also been pretty bad defensively in A-10 play. Flyers could put up 80+ in EBA tonight.

La Salle +11: Explorers are on a 2-game winning streak and they defend the three point line very well, which is where Davidson does most of its damage.

George Mason +12: Might just be me being cautious as a Dayton fan, but that's a lot of points to cover on the road and I'm worried about keeping AJ Wilson off the offensive glass.

Back