A10 Talk’s weekly power rankings are taken as an average of individual submissions from staff members and other writers from around the league. Power rankings are meant to be a subjective measure of each team’s strength rather than an exact replica of the league’s standings. This week, 14 voters participated.
Check out last week’s power rankings here.
1. Rhode Island Rams (AVG: 1.00)
2. St. Bonaventure Bonnies (AVG: 2.14)
3. Davidson Wildcats (AVG: 3.14)
4. VCU Rams (AVG: 3.79)
5. La Salle Explorers (AVG: 5.36)
6. Dayton Flyers (AVG: 6.36)
7. Saint Joseph’s Hawks (AVG: 7.36)
8. George Mason Patriots (AVG: 7.71)
9. George Washington Colonials (AVG: 8.57)
10. Saint Louis Billikens (AVG: 10.07)
11. Massachusetts Minutemen (AVG: 10.57)
12. Fordham Rams (AVG: 12.36)
13. Duquesne Dukes (AVG: 13.14)
14. Richmond Spiders (AVG: 13.46)
Follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and check out our forum for more Atlantic 10 content.
Grant Labedz is a college basketball superfan who loves the entire sport but definitely has favorites in the A-10 and the Big Ten. He has written for ...