VCU adding more luxury suites for next season

• Posted In: General Discussion

http://www.vcuramnation.com/2014/05/vcu-to-add-two-new-luxury-suites-for-2014-15-season/

Only released early renderings to the big-time donors, but obviously these will be expensive seats to get…and by that, I mean you have to donate a minimum of $10,000 to be eligible to purchase, then range from $15,000 for our seats to $60,000 for a private suite….so for those really bad at math, that’s $25,000 for just four seats (and well…alcohol and food…probably in that order).

[ATTACH=full]18[/ATTACH]

…I’m assuming they’ll up the swank factor when the actual things are made.

on the other hand how much did they make on the seats taken out to add these (assuming seats were taken out)

twisted3829, post: 9868, member: 591 wrote:
    on the other hand how much did they make on the seats taken out to add these (assuming seats were taken out)

Based on the designs, not much. They’d be making a couple orders of magnitude more money on these than on the seats they’d replace.

I just want to know why that woman is not wearing black & gold! It must be a corporate box.

I remember reading that this entails the loss of the GA section — qua GA — across from the students. Is that true? Wack.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.