Welcome Anouar Mellouk to SBU

I am a big fan of Lewisburg and Bucknell. It’s a beautiful campus with really nice, classy facilities. I’m always in favor of a series with the Bison.

To get back on topic, do any of you guys know of any cobblers in the Southern Tier? Anouar and Joryam will need their wooden kicks serviced quite a bit.

I’m sure it is, res. We all spent 4 years a Bona’s and keep going back. So, we get it.
No, that's not it. I love Bucknell as far as it goes, but not a tenth as much as you guys love Bona. Hell, even I love Bona more.

I've gone to Lewisburg before and never set foot on campus. I'd retire there if I could. OK, I'll take it to PM next time.

You’re right. We don’t go back for Allegany. But it’s part of the package.

My last post on this (off) topic. Lewisburg is a great little town, but you guys have to get off of 15 to appreciate it.
Lewisburg is a tremendous town. I had one of my top 3 favorite burritos ever there, I think down the street from the theater. I could possibly get behind a buy game. We'll send our B team, the 2022 recruits, deepest bench in the history of basketball history.

I like Anouar Mellouk a lot. I read on the BW that he, Anouar, was on crutches in Hickey and that he told someone that he had a torn ACL, but that he intended to be back this year. I am hoping that that's not the case, but I am wondering if somebody who reals knows can give us an accurate account of what, if anything happened to Anouar. In the same thread somebody had seen Anouar at Butler and indicated that he was really impressive. Realizing these are different times and getting "a report" is one of the reasons we follow these boards. Anouar is such a talent, I think he would see the floor this year. If he is indeed injured, I wish him well. Depending when the "injury" occurred it might not be unreasonable for him to be back for the A10 season.

I was wondering exactly the same thing. You can’t exactly take any info from the wagon as Gospel.

BR, are you sure it wasn't an indigenous black bear (ursus blacktos), common in the Enchanted mountains?

Nahhhh... that's what made this so weird. The bear was, to be more precise, of the Kodiak (HEY! LET'S BRING BACK THE KODIAK CLASSIC, SKELLER6!) variety.
YESSS!!! The Kodiak Classic. The participants should be Niagara, Canisius, Siena, and the Bonnies! Every year!

My hot, tight, creamy, rich, hearty, robust asshole is all puckered and glistening in anticipation of seeing these guys play and the 2021/22 Bonnies MBB season.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Back