Wednesday 1/29 Games

SLUsYourDaddy

Dayton (-8.5) @ Duquesne (CBSSN)
Davidson (-4.5) @ George Washington (ESPN+)
St. Bonaventure (-5) @ Fordham (ESPN+)
Saint Joe's @ UMass (-6.5) (ESPN+)
Saint Louis (-4) @ La Salle (ESPN+)

4 road favorites tonight. Seems like we are ripe for a few home dogs to keep it close or pull out a win. My best guess is GW and La Salle have the best shots. We could very possibly end the night with 5 teams tied for 4th at 5-3. Also a big game for GW. A win tonight and Mayhem will be 4-4 and a legit candidate to get to 8-9 wins in conference. Really impressed with them this year

Dayton -8.5
GW ML
Bonnies -5
Mass -6.5
La Salle +4

Dayton -8.5 feels like a really good pick considering Duquesne home games don't often feel like Duquesne home games.

Whatever happened in the 1st half of that Bona-Fordham game needs to never happen again.

Dayton taking blow after blow on the chin with these road games. Let's hope they bite down on the mouthpiece and keep walking forward into March.

Dayton -8.5 :mad:
GW ML 🤑
Bonnies -5 🤑
Mass -6.5 🤑
La Salle +4 🤑

Getting hot! Let's go!

I'm gonna have to ride your hot streak... who ya got for URI/VCU tonight?? I'm thinking Rhody is a good pick (-1) last time I checked.

I'm gonna have to ride your hot streak... who ya got for URI/VCU tonight?? I'm thinking Rhody is a good pick (-1) last time I checked.
I'm staying away but would take URI +1 (line has moved today). I am going to bet the Under 141 seeing as the first meeting only hit 121

Back