Unfurl Fingah, Insert & Sniff Unwashed, Scarf Hot Dog, Wash & Furl Fingah

Pissah!

Aloha!
'Fide, as The Greatest Storyteller of All Time and someone who has experience on the battlefield (though the jungles are much different), would you be willing to share your insight on the situation between Russia and Ukraine?

Are we headed for WWIII? Will I soon find myself next to Cadillac Jr. in the trenches of Europe?

Well, will I?

Pissah!

Aloha!

'Fide, as The Greatest Storyteller of All Time and someone who has experience on the battlefield (though the jungles are much different), would you be willing to share your insight on the situation between Russia and Ukraine?

Are we headed for WWIII? Will I soon find myself next to Cadillac Jr. in the trenches of Europe?

Well, will I?

Pissah!

Aloha!
Well, this is a massive chimp-out on behalf of the Russkis led by Putin. Putin has a terrible self-image problem in that he looks like a penis. No doubt Putin was bullied throughout childhood because of said penis-like appearance. What Putin needs to do is to wash and refurl. The motherfucker touches NATO and it's like motherfucking over. NATO and the US have weapons that are super-secret and beyond nuke.

I can imagine Cadillac chasing Ukranian pussy. "Gotsta habs it." Cadillac III wouldn't be any different. Some 19 year old colored rapper spittin' his rhymes at a bunch of adoring 15 year old Ukranian chics who are lining up to suck off his erect johnson. Fuck. Wish it was me. Except for the colored part.

Will you end up in WWIII? Your choice. You could volunteer as a mercenary for the Ukranians and experience it all first hand. Or, you could stay home,...unfurl fingah, insert and sniff unwashed....while scarfing hotdogs using same hand and all the time quaffing multiple Cream Ale 40s. I'd personally recommend the latter. You can have a really enjoyable time including blowing occasional Level 1 A sharts ......which are the equivalent of light explosions.......without risking life and limb.

Hope this helps!

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
All SBU fans please show your support vs. Oklahoma by unfurling fingah, inserting and sniffing unwashed while scarfing hot dog with same hand. Let's do said unfurling fingah, inserting and sniffing unwashed while scarfing hot dog with same hand both during the first and second half. Fans that are physically present in the seats should make a real effort to perform said unfurling fingah, inserting and sniffing unwashed while scarfing hot dog with same hand so all the action is picked up on the live cable feed.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
I received a question regarding the proper method for inserting fingah and sniffing unwashed. The middle fingah of either hand should be slowly inserted into the asshole as deeply as possible and subsequently slowly withdrawn from said asshole. The point being is to acquire as much stank as possible on said fingah. Said fingah should then be lifted so that it is barely touching the nostrils and moved back and forth the length of the insertion while deeply sniffing.

Hope this is helpful.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
And should any excrement exist on fingah after inserting...... it should be left intact to be sniffed.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
I keep getting questions about inserting. Hope the following info helps.........

Dirty Sanchez.........performed when a male fingahs a female's asshole and wipes the remnants on the female's upper lip.

Dirty Rodriguez ........... performed when a male inserts his johnson in a female's asshole then transfers the fecal matter from his johnson to the female's upper lip. The Dirty Rodriguez is the first cousin of the Dirty Sanchez and both are distantly related to inserting fingah and sniffing unwashed.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
Back