UMass vs South Carolina 12/4

adaisey

UMass (5-3) vs South Carolina (5-3)
7:00 PM ET
SC (-1.5)
O/U: 140
ESPN Basketball Power Index: UMass 54.6% chance of winning.

We're undefeated at home and they haven't played a true away game yet. I don't anticipate much of a home court advantage (likely to be low attendance), but you never know. They lost to BU and only beat GW by 9...so if we can play like we did for the first 5/6 games, as opposed to the last 2, this might end in our favor. Looking forward to it for sure.

We're undefeated at home and they haven't played a true away game yet. I don't anticipate much of a home court advantage (likely to be low attendance), but you never know. They lost to BU and only beat GW by 9...so if we can play like we did for the first 5/6 games, as opposed to the last 2, this might end in our favor. Looking forward to it for sure.
I'd like to see the A-10 get another victory against an SEC foe.

It certainly would be great to have another P5/P6 (Basketball) win on the conference record there. They might not be the greatest team this season, but just having the name on the resume does wonders.

Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 1.32.10 PM.png

Here's the Kenpom comparison. Looks like the Gamecocks have been pretty terrible from three and the free throw line, but they do defend the perimeter well. This could be a low scoring affair -- really just depends how well the Minutemen shoot the basketball and if TJ Weeks stays hot.

Back