UConn Tickets for Sale

3rdShayCripSet

I have two tickets I have to sell for the UConn game next weekend.

Section 3 row 11. Seats were $75 with fees. If you know anyone interested, let me know!

The only way I’d go to Newark, NJ is to attend a party at Da’Quan Cook’s childhood residence.

Last edited:
My old man worked in Newark for a short time back in the '30s. He loved it.

(True story, btw.)

EDIT: He was living in a hotel, and one night he and his buddy "Red" got Bill Russell blotto and ran all over the hotel changing the room numbers on the doors. He didn't speak often of it, but I think he considered it one of the highlights of his life.

Last edited:
My old man worked in Newark for a short time back in the '30s. He loved it.

(True story, btw.)

EDIT: He was living in a hotel, and one night he and his buddy "Red" got Bill Russell blotto and ran all over the hotel changing the room numbers on the doors. He didn't speak often of it, but I think he considered it one of the highlights of his life.
My one and only memory of Newark is 45 years ago when I returned to the US after several years overseas on military duty. It was a big eye-opener to be back in my native land. I had to take a cab from JFK over to Jersey to pick up a new car and the trip took me through Newark late at night. My African American driver, who seemed to know what I was thinking and also knew Newark well, summarized the situation with memorable poignancy: "Welcome back to a fucked-up country."

• Haha
Reactions: res
I did a little work in Newark circa 1990. My most vivid memory was the razor wire fences that surrounded any surface lot that someone could park a car.

Back