Transfer Portal thread

C.R.E.A.M
Like Citzen X said maybe were better off moving on. As good as these guys are they werent perfect and for a program like Bonaventure that has a "salary cap" maybe some of the savings with those guys moving on can be used to build for the future.

3rdShayCripSet

C.R.E.A.M
Like Citzen X said maybe were better off moving on. As good as these guys are they werent perfect and for a program like Bonaventure that has a "salary cap" maybe some of the savings with those guys moving on can be used to build for the future.
I heard rumors that some players were offered moderate NIL $$. I thought I heard 80K for all four, but I could be wrong.

If that was the case, we are most certainly better off investing in our facilities and scheduling than a bunch of players with one yr. of eligibility remaiming.

This isn't a knock on any one player as they all had obviously great careers at SBU, but we really need some new faces and different skillsets on this team. It would have been great to have a couple of guys come back, but it's also nice to have three guys that played serious minutes at the D1 level and not a bunch of JUCO and freshman fill-ins.

The new team will take their lumps, but I think they will be a top half team next season.