Top 144

Citizen X

Life will resume someday, or so I'd like to think. I took a break from watching videos produced before history ended and learned that some are expecting NCAA basketball to be part of that future. Here's the link to today's edition:
Where will the Bonnies come in? I'm guessing somewhere in the top 75 but, of course, it doesn't matter.

I’m optimistic the Bonnies will land in the top 75. I’m far less optimistic that we’ll actually get to see it play out...

Ohio was pegged at 127 and Siena at 125. These are respectable levels if they pan out. Surely hope the Bonnies live up to expectations against these MAC and MAAC teams that embarrass us all too often.

Ohio was pegged at 127 and Siena at 125. These are respectable levels if they pan out. Surely hope the Bonnies live up to expectations against these MAC and MAAC teams that embarrass us all too often.
I do not believe Ohio is on our OOC. That was a buy game, apparently.

The days continue to count down and we still lack clarity on how the schedule will be affected. However, the top 144 countdown continues apace and we have 80 names left to come. Besides 59 that will come from the Power 6 conferences, these are the others:
A10--6
American--4
MWC--3
West Coast--3
MVC--2
MAC--1
C-USA--1
Sun Belt--1

This is a bit stronger than my guess, but I think it's reasonable. For benchmarks to compare, Kenpom's final season rating for the 2012 Bonnies was #60 and the 2018 edition was #68.

Back