The Bannedwagon Thread

Of course, b0nn1es could be a troll, in which case he's a very good one. He's in multiple threads now.

I want Rumpel to succeed, for sure, 100% He really bought into his recruitment, he's had the injury, he's a feel good story if there ever was one. But let's be honest.. he's no Luc. There's an incessant need for Brett to be "the one" on that board from certain posters that quite frankly nauseating. He came out of an area of NYS that still thinks King Rice is relevant as a D1 star. Its an uphill path to A10 star from the souther tier of CNY. I hope he does it. But FFS the BBW has turned into a caricature. You just have to shake your head.

b0nn1es may very well be trolling, but even if he is, you've got posters who definitely are not trolling liking his posts in which he's essentially rooting for Luc to fail/I-told-you-so-ing any Luc shortcomings. Posters being called into the archives for their baseless claims of Rumpel's attributes. Gleason's getting into the mix, as he waits for the rocks in his fresh pour of Tully's to melt a little.

Vintage BW implosion.

Well what a nugget of wisdom, "the team looks so much better when they hit their 3s". Huh? Really? Oh you mean draining jump shots makes you look good and the game easier. Color me shocked.

Jump shooting is fickle. Schmidt says that all the time. You win games by creating offense even when you can't shoot. Well shit, wtf are they doing then, just make shots since thats the solution.

Is it true? Has Fleming been relieved of his duties? Probably a few years too late, but as the women’s team is in the crapper I guess a change isn’t the worst idea.

Is it true? Has Fleming been relieved of his duties? Probably a few years too late, but as the women’s team is in the crapper I guess a change isn’t the worst idea.
Its on Go Bonnies so it must be true. Only a couple of years too late.

I don't have hopes of the womens team returning to the Crowley heights but we should at least be able to put a team on the floor that doesnt lose by 30 consistently.

Hella good conversation on the wagon right now regarding the brown indians (might be sarcasm, might not be 🤷‍♂️). Either way, the real question is does Unfrurled have any good designs on this topic? I support Brown Indians merch!

Hella good conversation on the wagon right now regarding the brown indians (might be sarcasm, might not be 🤷‍♂️). Either way, the real question is does Unfrurled have any good designs on this topic? I support Brown Indians merch!
We only dropped the mascot 30 years ago. Interesting to see it's still such a hot-button issue.

Nice to see the moderators of the Q-Wagon weighing in on the HOF thread. Can somebody remove that entire forum from the Internet please?

More troublesome to me is that are passionate enough about the Bonnies to join and post on the Bandwagon, and still know so little about the post season qualification process for the sport they're a fan of.

Idea such as qualifying for the NIT if we win out (posted prior to LaSalle) or the belief that an A10 will get multiple bids simply because "they always do" without any idea what a Q1 game even is.

Counting the 2019 title game, we've been in the NCAAT discussion in 5 of the 7 seasons preceding this one, but apparently none of how it all works has rubbed off on these people in the process.

Think they'll reach 10 pages? It seems like only Skeller6 and a few others comment. It's hard to follow.

So SBU's VP for Academic Affairs, Dr. Joe Zimmer, is leaving to go to ... Robert Morris. Is this just as simple as wanting a change in scenery or something deeper?

RMU is not much a school and doesn't seem to be in great shape aside from their new hoops arena. First Manhertz looks for a lateral move and now Zimmer leaves for a commuter school three hours south of SBU?

So SBU's VP for Academic Affairs, Dr. Joe Zimmer, is leaving to go to ... Robert Morris. Is this just as simple as wanting a change in scenery or something deeper?

RMU is not much a school and doesn't seem to be in great shape aside from their new hoops arena. First Manhertz looks for a lateral move and now Zimmer leaves for a commuter school three hours south of SBU?
My guess is $

Mehhhh… I’m not too down about this one.

Back