The Bannedwagon Thread

***ALERT***

There's a new Miles Aiken reference this morning.

Also, some typically solid Niagara and Canisius discussion.

Although the Aiken reference was from Frank, so I'm giving him a pass. He actually saw Miles play.

Yes, and a “bring back Bona football” in the PAC 12 conference has also been suggested.

Speaking of the BW, I thought they had it on good authority that we had another commitment coming?

The "College Sports Madness 144" thread should be renamed the "Bannedwagon blind leading the Bannedwagon blind". Oy vey.

I know these are the doldrums of summer but I do wish this board was a tad more active beyond updates on Chuckie's sexual renown, bannedwagon conspiracies and the state of bonafide's poophole. (although I do also enjoy all three of those topics greatly)

I know these are the doldrums of summer but I do wish this board was a tad more active beyond updates on Chuckie's sexual renown, bannedwagon conspiracies and the state of bonafide's poophole. (although I do also enjoy all three of those topics greatly)
Thanks. My hot, tight, creamy, rich, hearty, robust asshole continues with projectile bowel evacuations (sharts) especially after quaffing multiple 40s of Cream Ale. Along similar lines, do chics ever squirt at the same time as experiencing a projectile bowel evacuation (shart)? And, if so, what happens if the chic is having her period and wearing a pad? These are serious questions that need to be answered. Anyone have experience with a Squirtah? Please share.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Back