The Bannedwagon Thread

The continued misuse of the quote feature, I mean no one can really be that dumb, can they? You almost have to try to improperly quote every. single. time. I can't figure him out.

But he really doesn't want to play Virginia Tech.

He actually slipped the other day and popped his response outside the quote box in one. It's actually (very slightly) harder to embed your response inside the box, so I assume he's doing it intentionally.

He might have gone too far by tossing in Binghamton in his last post. I still think there's at least a 1 in 5 chance it's Bill.
I doubt it's Bill, but I'd lay money on the proposition that he is know to you all under another name.

Reactions: res
1630766623000.png

Does anyone have any info on that sorry motherfuck from the Bannedwagon.... Jim62? Has that POS croaked? If not, Jim62 can kiss my hot, tight, creamy, rich, hearty, robust asshole too.

Pissah!

Aloha!

I think Jim62 might have passed away, if memory serves.

Gonna make it to any games this season, 'fide?

I think Jim62 might have passed away, if memory serves.

Gonna make it to any games this season, 'fide?
I'm thinking about it...... depending on how intense this Covid fucking resurgence becomes. Jim62 obviously run to ground through the efforts of the Bevelators as was asswipe Sneakers. Fuck them.

What do you think of my new Avatar?

Pissah!

Aloha!

The current Bandwagon topics are an 858329749 page thread complaining about not playing Niagara and SUNY Amherst to the Big Ten.

If they don't release the A10 schedule soon, they may finally go into full blown senility,

You forgot the part about Bona moving to the Big East.

The best thing about 08 is he truly believed that. He really thought Schmidt and Co. were ducking quality games for years because they didn't have phone numbers or contacts with other DOBOs.

Any news on a replacement for the D3 scorers table? It's an embarrassment.

I don't know who user chrismoses is, but he's tried for a couple days to smack some scheduling sense into that board, though arguing with [parody/not parody?] skeller6 can't possibly come to a reasonable outcome.

If we'd only had the foresight to join the BE in 1979 when we weren't invited.

Sending greetings to the Bannedwagon from my hot, tight, creamy, rich, hearty, robust asshole.

1631792680268.png

Pissah!

Aloha!

Back