The Bannedwagon Thread

skellar6's Niagara take may somehow be even worse than his nonsensical anti-vax bullshit...

Yeah, it made me think that he might have been trolling all along. I don't think so, but I wonder.
I hope you are right but I dont think its a troll. His behavior screams old boomer who doesnt know how to internet properly. The inability to quote and reply is the telling factor. I guess if that is part of the bit, I commend the effort.

Ceharv's grievances are growing. Coulibaly should be on campus now, no exceptions. Is anyone else from the team on campus? As of last week, only 4 were. Does he realize just about everyone has come and gone to pursue individual training efforts offsite throughout the summer? Can he decipher the difference between leaving for a couple of weeks vs not being present for an entire off season?

Surely, these are important context questions and considerations?

Never mind. Doesn't matter. Every player should be there 365 days a year, together, preparing for Niagara.

Ceharv's grievances are growing. Coulibaly should be on campus now, no exceptions. Is anyone else from the team on campus? As of last week, only 4 were. Does he realize just about everyone has come and gone to pursue individual training efforts offsite throughout the summer? Can he decipher the difference between leaving for a couple of weeks vs not being present for an entire off season?

Surely, these are important context questions and considerations?

Never mind. Doesn't matter. Every player should be there 365 days a year, together, preparing for Niagara.
Wasn't the discussion last year that we needed to beef up our schedule? I remember a certain poster saying all little 3 games should be dropped so we could get bought by Penn State, Northwestern and DePaul....because ya know, committee wants to see big names on your resume regardless of whether they are 25-5 or 5-25.

In all honesty, you could make an argument to keep Niagara on the schedule if the game was in the RC, and the VT game was occurring in Blacksburg (AND if VT was supposed to finish 15th or 16th in the ACC).

Do people not realize VT is actually supposed to be good this year? Even if they falter and finish 9th or 10th in the ACC, they'll still most likely be top 75.

It's tough to say, but the Niagara and CC games have run their course. If the game occur in the RC every year, then OK. We gain nothing by playing in front of 1,200 people in a non-televised game.

Strike while the iron's hot. We're coming off our best NCAA-seeding in program history. People are becoming more familiar with SBU.

Playing a ranked team on TV in front of a large alumni base is a no-brainer and should be preferred over NU, CC and Siena 100/100.

Looks like clas
Are students on campus yet? Regardless the basketball players can do whatever the fuck they want as far as I am concerned as long as they are ready to kick Siena in the dick on Nov 9
Look like classes begin on Aug 30th.

It's also amazing some people can't see all the potential benifits of this. Playing for your contry's national team is kind of a big deal.

Are students on campus yet? Regardless the basketball players can do whatever the fuck they want as far as I am concerned as long as they are ready to kick Siena in the dick on Nov 9
Isn't that a flagrant #1, Mr. Ref?

Maybe it's because I'm a soccer fan, but the only concern about Coulibaly being on international duty is that he might get injured. That's it. He just played a Nigerian program that beat Team USA gold medal team in an exhibition. Not sure who played in the Mali game, but that opponent is way better prep work for the season than shooting in an empty Butler Gym.

There are now suggestions that the schedule should be set based on what's convenient to some people's winter homes. Along those lines, I'm demanding that Bona play all future @GWU and @GMU games in my driveway so that I don't have to leave my house.

There are now suggestions that the schedule should be set based on what's convenient to some people's winter homes. Along those lines, I'm demanding that Bona play all future @GWU and @GMU games in my driveway so that I don't have to leave my house.

Excited to play Niagara or Holy Cross at the "Lee Greenwood/NO PARTICPATION TROPHIES Boomer Classic" at The Villages, FL.

Last edited:
Back