The Bannedwagon Thread

I’m not entirely sure why that baseball thread was needed at all. Why the boomer hate though? Holy cow.
As a boomer, I will say it's well placed. I just remarked to my wife last week that the people that used to be cool are now the assholes.

I'm not going to go on (just deleted a paragraph of ranting about selfishness and entitlement). It's not my intention to hijack this like happens over there.

lilbonax is to thank for the baseball thread devolving. I dont think even he could have predicted where it would go
I refuse to actually chime in on that fucking place, but it was too perfect since the guy who started that useless, nostalgia-soaked thread about 1950s MLB on a Bonnies basketball board is also a staunch anti-vaxxer.

That baseball thread is nothing compared to the now deleted new AD thread.

Wonder why they bother deleting after letting it go on for weeks, does it even matter at that point?

I dont know why that board functions the way it does. That was a major reason why I bailed

"Excuse Mr Phelps He was the Norm Crosby of our class
However, he is a loyal Bonnie and is continually on the lookout for prospects for us in his area"

I accept this inspired defense from his classmate and declare him not guilty of all implied charges. Google Norm Crosby you post millennials.

For fucks sake the old people on that board and their love of Niagara! So we should have not played VT and a have a great Q1 neutral game in an area full of rabid alums? Well, according to resident idiot skeller6 the answer is yes
1629903764418.png

Edit: damn whoever for making go read that thread. So many morons in such a little space.

For fucks sake the old people on that board and their love of Niagara! So we should have not played VT and a have a great Q1 neutral game in an area full of rabid alums? Well, according to resident idiot skeller6 the answer is yes
View attachment 310
Edit: damn whoever for making go read that thread. So many morons in such a little space.

I'll have to assume he's serious. Just because.

L
View attachment 310

Don’t forget ‘03, not only is the Little Three our destiny, but we should schedule Niagara every year because Delmar Harrod made a game-tying, court-length shot at the buzzer in 1979.

Back