The Bannedwagon Thread

I
Can we refocus on a DII women's player who could save the program? How many threads have been kidnapped by the Savior?

Haven't seen this much focus on a OHS player since Charles Perry!!
I’ve never seen her play, but it sounds like we missed out on a Diana Tarausi like player from the conversation over there.

That vaccines required thread. Holy shit! In addition to racism and CRT (which is apparently now considered social and emotional learning), we have Nazis, snowflakein Trump pussies, pussies being "soys" that voted for Biden, BLM and Antifa violence that injured hundreds of federal and local police in DC... It goes on and on...

I just caught up. 'sony' coming in at the end of all of that and asking a real question related to the actual policy, as if the above shitstorm of exchanges didn't even happen, made me laugh out loud.

Just when I thought it couldn't get weirder, we've got thesocalkid of all people warning us to stay on topic.

I had to post on the bandwagon imploring people to get vaccinated.

Christ in heaven! I couldnt even be snarky! We will watch the Bonnies in an 25 percent full Reilly Center if this dog shit keeps up.

I'm sorry fellas THAT message board has me triggered.

Reactions: res
Back