The Bannedwagon Thread

Love me some shoon but not a debate right now

A large part of the problem with the BonaBlog's return is he caters to a segment of the Bannedwagon crowd. He either amplifies their bad takes or gives them fuel/basis for more bad takes.

The Unfurled/Bonax and BonaBlog fight on twitter yesterday was interesting and proves your point Jive. A few of the blog defenders were just plain stupid. the blog doesnt get that people dont like shitty takes and then stupid reasoning for them after getting called out. I dont care that they are back after hiatus but at least we can tell when Unfurled or X are being silly. I think the blog just lacks common sense with many of their tweets.

Oh and Jive, thanks for rousting the blog out of its hole. He might have come anyway since the Bonnies are champs but it looks like you laid the groundwork.

Edit: sorry just saw the A10 thread. Disregard this here, I dont want a Bannedwagon multi-thread clusterfuck.

The Unfurled/Bonax and BonaBlog fight on twitter yesterday was interesting and proves your point Jive. A few of the blog defenders were just plain stupid. the blog doesnt get that people dont like shitty takes and then stupid reasoning for them after getting called out. I dont care that they are back after hiatus but at least we can tell when Unfurled or X are being silly. I think the blog just lacks common sense with many of their tweets.

Oh and Jive, thanks for rousting the blog out of its hole. He might have come anyway since the Bonnies are champs but it looks like you laid the groundwork.

Edit: sorry just saw the A10 thread. Disregard this here, I dont want a Bannedwagon multi-thread clusterfuck.
The real question is where does Miles Aiken stand on the BonaBlog.

Speaking of the wagon, has anyone counted the number of posts where mnbonnie mentions this Amadou guy from a few years back? Bordering on obsession if you ask me.

Speaking of the wagon, has anyone counted the number of posts where mnbonnie mentions this Amadou guy from a few years back? Bordering on obsession if you ask me.

My only question of the wagon is this. Who is Pinnum and is TheBonaFan08 Ian Nolan? Love their discussion on OOC scheduling. Never gets old

My only question of the wagon is this. Who is Pinnum and is TheBonaFan08 Ian Nolan? Love their discussion on OOC scheduling. Never gets old
If '08 isn't IFN, then he sounds just like him. Reactionary, hyperbolic, and oblivious to the larger college basketball machinations. Pinnum knows his shit, and I'd love for him to post here.

I didn't think anyone actually read through those posts to notice.

If '08 isn't IFN, then he sounds just like him. Reactionary, hyperbolic, and oblivious to the larger college basketball machinations. Pinnum knows his shit, and I'd love for him to post here.
Pinnum is so spot on with everything he posts, then 08fan comes out of nowhere saying drop CC and NU and replace with the Lakers and Bulls. Over and over and over.

Pinnum is so spot on with everything he posts, then 08fan comes out of nowhere saying drop CC and NU and replace with the Lakers and Bulls. Over and over and over.
That's because, as he points out ad nauseam, he's the only one that has sufficiently high standards for the program.

That D3 scorers table still sticks in his craw.

I read 6 pages the other day of Pinnum try to fight the ignorance of some of those posters. I felt so bad for him. At the end of the day I was mad atmyself for going down that rabbit hole even though Ishould know better.

Can BrownIndian ever make a saliant point? Have to admit that's a dumb question.
Yes! The king!! Durrrrr... BI dumb, banned wagon 4evah!

Sorry but I will call out a guy for shitting on a player that could start on every fucking A10 team.

EYMFA.

And it's SALIENT you grammatically obtuse child.

Back