The Bannedwagon Thread

A lot of good stuff there
This one has a little bit of everything.

My favorite is the one dude calling Denny Wilkins a "crying whiny lib" and then another guy getting pissy about that quote but taking his rage out on the wrong poster. Thanks for keeping tabs on that board for gems like this so I don't have to.

A lot of good stuff there

My favorite is the one dude calling Denny Wilkins a "crying whiny lib" and then another guy getting pissy about that quote but taking his rage out on the wrong poster. Thanks for keeping tabs on that board for gems like this so I don't have to.

"I see these stupid bullshit idiots being so fucking selfish."

Denny could also be talking about the W*gon here...

Rumor has it the ‘wagon has reached out to SBUnfurled about returning to ‘tard town.

If you want some more humor/horror, check out their thread on the UB/Canisius stabbing. Three posts in and towniegrad is yammering about sign of the times shit and two more posts it gets sent off the fucking rails when someone flatly blames it on race.

Yeah. I understand the sentiment of feeling good about not visiting the wagon in a while. And during the season I'm 100% on board with that. In-season wagon commentary is a net negative.

Right now though- off season, where analyzing the tumultuous current events of 2020 has been the dominating force of conversation there? That's pure entertainment to me.

Reactions: res
We now have a post from a long-term poster asking that another post in the thread be deleted as it is off topic as to Bona basketball. The thread is, of course, on the off topic board.

This is immediately followed by a post from another poster concurring. He then goes on to defend the numerous off topic threads he has initiated over the years on the actual basketball board.

Jesus, it's hard to make this shit up.

Last edited:
If I am reading the overnight and this morning's additions correctly, there's no excuse for not playing St. John's, Army, and Syracuse.

So... just to be clear, “Cat” did the following:

He went onto an Internet browser, and instead of just Googling Bona's schedule or going straight to the official website, he went to a message board, signed in, started a new thread, and waited for replies?

So... just to be clear, “Cat” did the following:

He went onto an Internet browser, and instead of just Googling Bona's schedule or going straight to the official website, he went to a message board, signed in, started a new thread, and waited for replies?
I believe that's correct, except you left out that he gave an ambiguous name to his new thread.

Back