The Bannedwagon Thread

Yeah, I saw that. Three moderators and they can't get to that in anything close to real time. Thank god they banned Lester.

Frickin hilarious to listen to all you women talking about the Bandwagon. It's like watching/listening to teenage girls talking about the hot girl they're jealous of and want be like. One of the funniest threads I've read in a long time! Good stuff!

Frickin hilarious to listen to all you women talking about the Bandwagon. It's like watching/listening to teenage girls talking about the hot girl they're jealous of and want be like. One of the funniest threads I've read in a long time! Good stuff!

Says someone literally named as an insult for a different board... If we're being honest, this thread is essentially elderly abuse.

No need to worry, '84, ohs73 is spearheading a full-time effort to get rid of Fleming. No time for Schmidt at the moment.
He's been doing that for months now. One of his posts then inspired MERman to go on a rant about how no one likes women and so it's not worth losing sleep over..... God I miss that shit!

He's been doing that for months now. One of his posts then inspired MERman to go on a rant about how no one likes women and so it's not worth losing sleep over..... God I miss that shit!

The Bannedwagon not only routinely takes a shit......it doesn't even give a shit about the SBU sports programs. Hence the popularity of the non-Bannedwagon venues.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Tried to go back to the Richmond thread from last year on the Bannedwagon and rather than just deleting posts related to whatever Poyser drama was going on at the time, the entire game thread got deleted. The only relevant discussion in the rebooted thread was about a Welch shot at the end of the shot clock that I'm not sure I even remember.

Tried to go back to the Richmond thread from last year on the Bannedwagon and rather than just deleting posts related to whatever Poyser drama was going on at the time, the entire game thread got deleted. The only relevant discussion in the rebooted thread was about a Welch shot at the end of the shot clock that I'm not sure I even remember.
That accidental delete was atrocious and turned me off from the BW completely. A lot of us (you included) added great content to that thread.

The Poyser issue at the time was someone linking a Twitter post from Ian Nolan with a false story about JP. I then posted in that thread with the real story and tried to clean things up. People that simply didn’t know the facts then got involved and posts were deleted.

Frank's one of the good guys over there. He admitted his mistake in confusing les autres. I give him a pass.

Frank's one of the good guys over there. He admitted his mistake in confusing les autres. I give him a pass.
He’s a good guy and I got excited when I first saw this because I thought he joined us. Nevertheless he has some great insight and some pretty unintentionally funny posts at times.

Ha, ha. OK, I missed the AOL thing. My bad. Frank, come here and defend yourself.

Do any of those guys understand how officials are assigned? It's like they think there's a dedicated set of A10 officials sitting around a caddyshack in Norfolk waiting for a loop or two.

You guys are sleeping on the BonaNation Alumni & Friends Facebook group for absolutely terrible takes. That's where the knucledragger with the headdress posts a lot...

bonanationfb.png

Can you tell me if they can see a path to an at large?

Can anyone over here tell me if Fleming should go? Yet another post over there on having him shit canned.

I haven’t been able to bring myself to go over and read that St. Louis thread. Maybe this afternoon on the train...

Back