The Bannedwagon Thread

The bar will be higher next year and I expect us to crack the skulls of the local schools.

I haven't been over on the bandwagon to check yet. Could someone tell me whether there's still a path to an at large?

I'm afraid to go over there, res. They are probably calling for Schmidt's head.
Schmidt, the great and infallible coach who must be defended and anyone who speaks ill of him is a troll, should learn from McKillop, per the Wagon.

I wanted to vent about a certain player but I can't find the player name thread. The only thing worse would be having to choose which of the 5 fucking player name threads to resurrect and post into. Ah fack it, I'll just create a new player name thread. My thoughts are so important. Duuurrrr.

New article, see link, on recent SBU Hall of Fame inductee and greatest frosh player in school history (includes interview with me). When he got out of high school, where I saw him play three years, he had WNY record in points scored for all top leagues, and I'd bet still has record for points per game. Certain all-American minus crippling knee injury, but I still got to see him play two seasons at SBU. 34 points per game as a frosh, ponder that. Always a great guy. https://www.tapinto.net/towns/great...l-of-famer-john-hayes-recalls-basketball-days

ddsmugs now weighing in that problems at the 4 might not have occurred had Chef not left.

Finally got the stones to look at that hellhole this morning and was going to mention that. I was actually impressed in the lack of Boca Bobby fanboys defending him.

A Planutis hate thread (possibly the fifth separate one) is now shift into a debate on whether or not Brockington is a good player.

A Planutis hate thread (possibly the fifth separate one) is now shift into a debate on whether or not Brockington is a good player.
Not just Brockington but there is speculation of the impact Tshiefu Ngalakulondi would have on this years team.

No need to worry, '84, ohs73 is spearheading a full-time effort to get rid of Fleming. No time for Schmidt at the moment.
Hard to imagine anyone that cares that much about Fleming to post non stop about it.

Reactions: res
No need to worry, '84, ohs73 is spearheading a full-time effort to get rid of Fleming. No time for Schmidt at the moment.
Well, I haven't been posting over there so he doesn't have to worry about taking a break to tell me to grow up.

Back