The Bannedwagon Thread

If one of your hands could shoot out five condiments from the fingers, which five condiments would you all choose?

To avoid the absurd Biden/cognitive competence rabbit hole, I will bite at this:

Duff’s Buffalo wing sauce; Hellman’s mayonnaise; Cleveland Stadium mustard; Beef & Barrel ranch dressing; Tabasco Sauce (original).

To avoid the absurd Biden/cognitive competence rabbit hole, I will bite at this:

Duff’s Buffalo wing sauce; Hellman’s mayonnaise; Cleveland Stadium mustard; Beef & Barrel ranch dressing; Tabasco Sauce (original).

How hot are you going on the Duff’s wing sauce?

I forgot to mention that these 5 are the only condiments that you can have for the rest of your life.

Thumb - Butter
Pointer - Olive oil
Middle - Hot sauce (Frank's Red Hot?)
Ring - Ketchup
Pinky - Vinegar

This way, I can make my own concoctions like Buffalo sauce and Italian dressing. Finger placement is also important. Pointer has to be your most used and middle finger should be spicy (to give your "fuck you" an extra kick) IMO.

Also, I am 100% stealing a Le Batard Show bit to distract from MAGA. Thank you, Magic Crate of Content.

C'mon guys - I thought this was supposed to be a talk show Bona basketball sight. Grow up and lets get back to basketball.

RC for bubble for sure. 3/4 of the pansies in this conference couldn't stomach an Enchanted winter and would lose just to gtho here.

But the local YMCA and School 8 gym would be great practice facilities. Facilities shouldn’t be a problem.

Reactions: res
Yeah, look, my love for the Olean area is surpassed by only a few others'. But some of these guys have to get out of town every now and again and look around. Beyond Wellsville, I mean.

With so much basketball to talk about I think we got distracted. Thank you for steering us back on track. Now, how about that moist, creamy manbutt I’ve heard so much about?

Super that you're interested. BTW....it is my hot, tight, creamy, dry, hearty, robust asshole. PM me for more info.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Back