The Bannedwagon Thread

Sick burn bro. I was just following how I saw other people do it. I don’t care to spend the 5 minutes on it, but by all means, share the knowledge so that we are all replying and quoting properly.

Sick burn bro. I was just following how I saw other people do it. I don’t care to spend the 5 minutes on it, but by all means, share the knowledge so that we are all replying and quoting properly.
Says the guy who called out a spelling error?

For sure I was not burning my man maga. *sigh* it's no fun when you have to explain it.

Get your head in the game 2020!

Now back to quoting posts properly, another stellar effort 47 minutes ago. Someday he'll figure it out:
1628787109535.png

A tasty intergenerational battle has been added to the vaccination stew in the "baseball" thread.

I’m not entirely sure why that baseball thread was needed at all. Why the boomer hate though? Holy cow.

lilbonax is to thank for the baseball thread devolving. I dont think even he could have predicted where it would go

I’m not entirely sure why that baseball thread was needed at all. Why the boomer hate though? Holy cow.
He's 42. His parents would be boomers. Hence my comment about being estranged. I thought it was a pretty good line but, alas, no "likes".

Back