SUBPLOT: Maggio v. Shaw

Who will win the inevitable fist fight between these two Bona stalwarts?

• Charles E. Maggio

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Jalen Shaw

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Wow! Chuckie came to the bar last night and immediately had about 18 babes all begging to blow him. Obviously he obliged right there in front of us. What a GOD!

Dear Chuckie...

My hot, tight, creamy, rich, hearty, robust asshole (see avatar) is available for your pleasure. PM me.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Guys:

Chuckie is cleaning up down here. The southern belles are fawning. This morning, I caught him swimming at a Phelpsian pace in the Atlantic. “Nothing like an oceanic dip to refresh one after a night of humping,” he asserted.

Guys:

Chuckie is cleaning up down here. The southern belles are fawning. This morning, I caught him swimming at a Phelpsian pace in the Atlantic. “Nothing like an oceanic dip to refresh one after a night of humping,” he asserted.
I think he stole that line from Winston Churchill, though Churchill probably said "nothing so invigorating as..."

I don’t know what happened with Chuckie and Joe Manhertz last night, but they were in an alleyway brawl with each other.

To update, the big alleyway brawl between C.E.M. and our new athletic director was over the former's simmering rivalry with Jalen Shaw.

Hearing Chuckie strolled into Randy’s last night, loudly declared that he has to make a speech and instead dropped his trousers and wagged his genitalia for 15 minutes. Everyone in the bar gave him a standing ovation.

Early word is it was Shaw in the Rodman jersey. He knocked the consistent use of pronouns right out of C.E.M.

• Haha
Reactions: res
Drop pronouns all the time. Do it for effect. Know not everyone appreciates it.

With the off-season well under way, I need to see this happen. If sbunfurled can bring us the brown and white, he can get this on ppv. Call up your sources in vegas and make this happen!

Back