St. Bonaventure Bonnies 2019-20 Season Thread

St. Bonaventure really needs a win tonight over Canisius, one of those games this team plays pretty much every season. Bona actually has a chance to go on a nice little winning streak given the SOS coming up, and without too many tough opponents, hopefully the Bonnies can get by without Osun Osunniyi. Any updated time table for his return? Would be great to get him back before the Buffalo - Middle Tennessee road stretch.

Frustrating loss. Didn't get to watch it and haven't seen any stats on the CBS Sports app. Anyone catch what went wrong? I saw on Twitter rebounding was a big issue, and this once again doesn't surprise me. Bonnies missing Osun in that regard. Still... can't be losing a game like this.

Frustrating loss. Didn't get to watch it and haven't seen any stats on the CBS Sports app. Anyone catch what went wrong? I saw on Twitter rebounding was a big issue, and this once again doesn't surprise me. Bonnies missing Osun in that regard. Still... can't be losing a game like this.

Officiating was absolutely horrendous down the stretch. However, that should not be an excuse for Bonaventure to lose to Canisius. The Bonnies failed to hit a shot from beyond the arc in the first half, and they were out-rebounded 40-24. Obviously, missing Osun plays into that, but still... those two factors are the main reason why they ended up losing by just 4 points to an inferior opponent.

Any update on Osun Osunniyi? Heard he went down and was icing his knee, but didn't sound like anything too serious.

Back