Season Preview from JP Butler

JP Butler

Hey guys it's me, JP Butler, first of his name, king of the Angees, former AP Top 25 voter and Olean Times Herald Bonaventure beat reporter. I am here to bestow upon you an early look of my annual season preview before it is published in the paper of record:

"You probably don't even need to be a hardcore fan to realize there is serious change in the air this year around the Reilly Center, campus and the greater Olean area. It feels different. It smells different. A MASSIVE presence is missing on the court, the sidelines and in the passenger seat of my car: Chuckie Maggio.

For the last several years, there has been one giant splinter I've been unable to pick. You guessed it, the Chuckster. While I was trying my damndest to just get a postgame quote from Joryam Saizonou, I'd look over and see him sharing a secret handshake with Shoon, swapping rap lines with Welch and providing shooting tips to Holmes.

His Twitter scoops, majestic prose and personal friendship with Schmidt were not only a professional impediment but even worse in my personal life. Imagine my nightly humiliation, trying to pick up one of Olean's many 9s and 10s at Randy's or Don's only to have Chuckie walk out with all of them (and then force me to drive him and his harem to the Microtel with my credit card).

Even with Chuckie gone, I know there will still be nights where I am bedding a woman only for her to scream out "YES CHUCKIE MAGGIO! GIVE IT TO ME!" Afterall, it took me almost 10 years for women to stop calling me "Vinny Pezzimenti."

But a new season is upon us. Maggio is now Scott Van Pelt's problem -- and now the only Chuck I have to worry about is the discount variety at Jim's Park and Shop and Pollock, who better not touch this copy or he'll be reading my bylines in the Bradford Era."

res

Can it be long until Lester reappears?

Bonafide

Hey guys it's me, JP Butler, first of his name, king of the Angees, former AP Top 25 voter and Olean Times Herald Bonaventure beat reporter. I am here to bestow upon you an early look of my annual season preview before it is published in the paper of record:

"You probably don't even need to be a hardcore fan to realize there is serious change in the air this year around the Reilly Center, campus and the greater Olean area. It feels different. It smells different. A MASSIVE presence is missing on the court, the sidelines and in the passenger seat of my car: Chuckie Maggio.

For the last several years, there has been one giant splinter I've been unable to pick. You guessed it, the Chuckster. While I was trying my damndest to just get a postgame quote from Joryam Saizonou, I'd look over and see him sharing a secret handshake with Shoon, swapping rap lines with Welch and providing shooting tips to Holmes.

His Twitter scoops, majestic prose and personal friendship with Schmidt were not only a professional impediment but even worse in my personal life. Imagine my nightly humiliation, trying to pick up one of Olean's many 9s and 10s at Randy's or Don's only to have Chuckie walk out with all of them (and then force me to drive him and his harem to the Microtel with my credit card).

Even with Chuckie gone, I know there will still be nights where I am bedding a woman only for her to scream out "YES CHUCKIE MAGGIO! GIVE IT TO ME!" Afterall, it took me almost 10 years for women to stop calling me "Vinny Pezzimenti."

But a new season is upon us. Maggio is now Scott Van Pelt's problem -- and now the only Chuck I have to worry about is the discount variety at Jim's Park and Shop and Pollock, who better not touch this copy or he'll be reading my bylines in the Bradford Era."

ALL FOR JESUS!

Bonafide

PISSAH!

Community Bank 3Pt Tee

Monday is a rare opportunity for any in attendance. It's not often a city full of women will be looking to sew their wild oats without anyone already laying claim to them. For longer than we care to remember, no man in the mecca of Cattaraugus stood a chance. These women in need of satisfaction are still there, and their call is everyone's to answer. Greatness is born in situations like this.