SBUnfurled and Friends Podcast

This was a good one fellas, Pappano is pure ratings gold. I found myself chuckling at times when he was explaining some nuance or other of scheduling. I couldn't help but think of the numerous scheduling experts on the Bandwagon.

This was a good one fellas, Pappano is pure ratings gold. I found myself chuckling at times when he was explaining some nuance or other of scheduling. I couldn't help but think of the numerous scheduling experts on the Bandwagon.
Agreed. This episode along with the last one they did with Matt were probably the two most informative Bona podcasts I've heard. Interesting that they won't be filling up the OOC this year but that sounds really smart. Sounds like the schedule is pretty much in stone.

Agreed. This episode along with the last one they did with Matt were probably the two most informative Bona podcasts I've heard. Interesting that they won't be filling up the OOC this year but that sounds really smart. Sounds like the schedule is pretty much in stone.
Yeah, no point in cramming in a Q4 game against like Binghamton that we could either lose or be tired for one of the bigger games like Virginia Tech or the Charleston Classic. The Classic only gives up the option for an extra game, doesn't mean we have to use it.

Back