SBUnfurled and Friends Podcast

Thanks everyone. We had a 40 or 45-minute show planned (which is what we aim for), then Wojnarowski said he was available the morning we were going to record, so it pushed everything well over an hour. @BonaCommenter did all the yeoman's work in somehow editing tons of different shit down to where it ended up.

I just listened to your thing over on giantkiller.com. As with your podcast, some solid work. Just wondering, though, any chance you guys could use a couple of voice actors?

Thanks, I'll hang up and wait for your response.

I just listened to your thing over on giantkiller.com. As with your podcast, some solid work. Just wondering, though, any chance you guys could use a couple of voice actors?

Thanks, I'll hang up and wait for your response.

That's why it's "and Friends." If you got an idea for a good bit, reach out to us!

You're lucky that's the worst you're getting.

I love that we're back to calling him BBC. When's the next episode?

No Woj this time, but almost as good: a BannedW*goner calls in from the AOH!

We got a dirty SLU fan on for our podcast previewing Saturday's "winner-take-the-double-bye" showdown in the Gateway City. He's actually a really funny guy though, so don't hold it against him that he has a crush on Travie...

pogkasht is to the soooo bo ring is for the antibevel he is to the mang hoo halve da ishews wit maskyoulin hangup allwaes calt us gurlls dat is to same thing bubba as to the podgecash is for nurrdz

Thanks for the entertaining podcast.
At the risk of being "offensively ingratiating," maybe you can work the word of the day from Merriam-Webster into some future critique of the A10's Olean haters:

Thanks for the entertaining podcast.
At the risk of being "offensively ingratiating," maybe you can work the word of the day from Merriam-Webster into some future critique of the A10's Olean haters:

Ah yes, the infamously greasy Olean townies! 😂

Back