Richmond vs McNeese State 11/22

adaisey

Richmond (3-0) vs McNeese State (1-4)
7:00 PM
ESPN+
ESPN Basketball Power Index: 91.2% chance of Richmond win

I'm seeing 94% win probability for Richmond according to Kenpom. McNeese St. hasn't beaten a D1 opponent this year. Any idea the last time the Spiders started a season 4-0? Also, Kenpom is currently saying +7 against Wisconsin, which is winnable. I don't want to look too far in the future, but that could be a fun game if the Richmond fanbase makes the trip.

McNeese State preview is up!

McNeese State preview is up!

Awesome preview! Who outside of the starting 5 needs to make the biggest contribution? I actually think 6'7" freshman Tyler Burton could be pretty good, especially on the glass, but his minutes have been limited so there's really no way to tell. I think UR needs another proven rebounder off the bench

Live from the Robins Center! Be sure to follow along on Twitter as well as here!

Spiders gain momentum towards the end of 1st half. Lead McNeese State 42-27 at HT

Awesome to see Richmond come out and dominate another inferior opponent. The St. Francis PA game had me nervous, but Richmond is looking significantly better than crappy mid-major teams, so that's a good sign. Now we look forward to Wisconsin... game is going to have to be sharp, and post play has to be an emphasis. The Badgers have a dynamic forward in Nate Reuvers, and Grant Golden has to be on his game to give the Spiders a chance.

Back