Re-Branding

Bonafide

Please be advised that my hot, tight, creamy asshole is now my hot, tight, creamy, dry, hearty, robust asshole so as to be entirely transparent during these challenging times. Any interest in penetrating same please PM me.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
It’s soooo well done! Kudos, unfurled! That’s a lot of work and it’s truly an improvement over the school’s current branding. If the school uses any of it, they should pay you. If you decide to donate it, god bless you and get it evaluated like an actual asset and deduct it from your taxes. Schools pay bs imaging firms millions for that shit.

I sent it to everyone in athletics a week ago. In the event they were interested, I wanted to show them first and if I didn't hear anything back I'd share with the public. I told them I didn't want any financial compensation, as this would cost a school tens of thousands of dollars. I just want what's best for the school and its programs (I also love designing this stuff so it's not work to me). I've yet to hear back from anyone, but hope they strongly consider it and respond at some point.

Now, back to 'fide's hot, tight, creamy, dry, hearty, robust asshole.

I sent it to everyone in athletics a week ago. In the event they were interested, I wanted to show them first and if I didn't hear anything back I'd share with the public. I told them I didn't want any financial compensation, as this would cost a school tens of thousands of dollars. I just want what's best for the school and its programs (I also love designing this stuff so it's not work to me). I've yet to hear back from anyone, but hope they strongly consider it and respond at some point.

Wut man huh dey aint even replieds to u dats rong

Thanks. Could you do a graphic of my hot, tight, creamy, dry, hearty, robust asshole for me to use as my avatar? BTW I got a PM from someone who suggested that I should just call it "my blended asshole." I appreciate the idea and the byte might be useful in certain situations but mostly I'd prefer to be more descriptive. Kind of like Bonas vs St. Bonaventure University.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Thanks. Could you do a graphic of my hot, tight, creamy, dry, hearty, robust asshole for me to use as my avatar? BTW I got a PM from someone who suggested that I should just call it "my blended asshole." I appreciate the idea and the byte might be useful in certain situations but mostly I'd prefer to be more descriptive. Kind of like Bonas vs St. Bonaventure University.

Pissah!

Aloha!

'fide, I am sensing some brand confusion in regard to your asshole. Please advise the board on how one can be both creamy and dry. I will get started on some mockups once I have a clear mental image of your new brand.

'fide, I am sensing some brand confusion in regard to your asshole. Please advise the board on how one can be both creamy and dry. I will get started on some mockups once I have a clear mental image of your new brand.
[/QUOTE=

I see your point. Let's try this.......my hot, tight, creamy, rich, hearty, robust asshole.

Pissah!

Aloha!

I see your point. Let's try this.......my hot, tight, creamy, rich, hearty, robust asshole.

Pissah!

Aloha!

Back