RANK THE BONNIES!

They are, but consider me more confused than ever by some of the recent KenPom moves, and the initial NET. This goes for us, and many many others.

In the end, especially for NET, the formula to move up is simple enough. WINN.

They are, but consider me more confused than ever by some of the recent KenPom moves, and the initial NET. This goes for us, and many many others.

In the end, especially for NET, the formula to move up is simple enough. WINN.
CB3PT, take a look at JPS's analysis of #61 Washington State vs. #87 SBU over on the BBF A10 page. I don't think "team value index" has anything to do with winning. I'm not saying we're a T25 or hell, even a T50 team right now, but one has to be puzzled with some of the NET discrepancies and how they relate to who's a P5[6] and who isn't.

CB3PT, take a look at JPS's analysis of #61 Washington State vs. #87 SBU over on the BBF A10 page. I don't think "team value index" has anything to do with winning. I'm not saying we're a T25 or hell, even a T50 team right now, but one has to be puzzled with some of the NET discrepancies and how they relate to who's a P5[6] and who isn't.
I'm not sure that's true. There's a ton of shit low majors rated favorable in the NET who won't sniff close to that score come year's end.

Wyoming, Wagner, Chattanooga, UAB, Monmouth, Weber State, Oakland, UC Irvine and Navy are all top 50. Not one of those teams will be close to a top 50 NET at year's end.

NET doesn't really become reliable until the end of Jan. IMO.

I agree with you 3rd- there are plenty of P6/high major teams with solid records, solid wins, and difficult schedules coming in below where I would have guessed, too.

CB3PT, take a look at JPS's analysis of #61 Washington State vs. #87 SBU over on the BBF A10 page.

That said I'm still interested in this analysis, I just gotta admit, you lost me on the acronyms. Where do I find this BI85?

I agree with you 3rd- there are plenty of P6/high major teams with solid records, solid wins, and difficult schedules coming in below where I would have guessed, too.

That said I'm still interested in this analysis, I just gotta admit, you lost me on the acronyms. Where do I find this BI85?

there are other previous posts that lead up to it

Back