Just A Warning

David Puddy

Myself and I assume others are tired of the fri*king childish posts. I’m a really great person. I’m sure 69.6969% of you are good people, and I appreciate it. Please, please, please let’s be grown as adults, and not have fun here. If you want that, find a different forum.

High Five

Puddy

Myself and I assume others are tired of the fri*king childish posts. I’m a really great person. I’m sure 69.6969% of you are good people, and I appreciate it. Please, please, please let’s be grown as adults, and not have fun here. If you want that, find a different forum.

High Five

Puddy

High Five

Puddy
You f**king demon!

Attachments

• E577F3DA-ABC8-49CE-A849-9AC60F3A1C07.jpeg
    E577F3DA-ABC8-49CE-A849-9AC60F3A1C07.jpeg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2
Can we invite bonafan08 here just for the purpose of gang banging him? I hope antibevel isn't triggered...

High Five

Puddy

That different forum should be The Bevel ..... founded 13+ years ago in response to the ludicrous censorship of the Bona BandWagon (aka BannedWagon) by Sneakers (RIP) and Jim 62 (RIP). All are welcome to join the Bevelators at:

Pissah!

Aloha!

Back