Record:
2-2, 0-0 in the Southland
Last season: 14-17, 7-11 in the Southland

Rankings:
RPI: 83
KenPom: 246
NCAA NET: 314

Leaders :
Points – Dexter McClanahan, 17.0 (Sr., G)
Rebounds – Warith Alatishe, 7.5 (Soph., F)
Assists – Kevin Johnson, 5.0 (Jr., G) (2.3 TO per game)

Predictions
Matchup Predictor: 91.4% Chance of URI Winning
Line: URI -13.5

Date: Tuesday, November 19th
Time: 7 p.m.
TV: ESPN+ / YurView
Radio: B101

Nicholls State
Record:
2-2, 0-0 in the Southland
Last season: 14-17, 7-11 in the Southland

Rankings:
RPI: 83
KenPom: 246
NCAA NET: 314

Leaders :
Points – Dexter McClanahan, 17.0 (Sr., G)
Rebounds – Warith Alatishe, 7.5 (Soph., F)
Assists – Kevin Johnson, 5.0 (Jr., G) (2.3 TO per game)

Predictions
Matchup Predictor: 91.4% Chance of URI Winning
Line: URI -13.5
Not sure what to expect from Nicholls State. They went into Pitt and handled business, and have put up good fights against LSU & Illinois

This could be a tough one... I watched a good bit of Nicholls St. in their first game (I'm an Illinois fan), so I saw their aggression in the 2nd half. This is a team that can shoot the ball well and doesn't give up, even if down by double digits. Hope URI escapes, and better yet, wins by a comfortable margin.

The Rams escape with a 70-65 win, at one point going on a 20-6 run to overturn a 7-point deficit with 7:55 to play. Off to Jamaica!

Rams left this morning, no? Hope they don't overlook North Texas in their first contest before playing LSU. Obviously the Tigers are the main attraction for Rhode Island down in the Caribbean, but I watched North Texas take VCU down to the wire, and they could give URI some fits. Either way, leaving Jamaica 2-0 would mean Rhode Island is doing pretty much the best it possibly can at this point in the season. Very excited for these 2 games.

Back