Game Thread: Alabama 79 at URI 93

We need Rhode Island to play that aggressive all season long. The Rams looked passive in the 2nd half against Maryland, but against Alabama, it looked like the Rams got into the lane whenever they wanted and were able to create shots. Great looking teams. Credit to David Cox thus far.

Lol... loving the New England basketball team hype. Massachusetts and Rhode Island a combined 5-1 this season with no bad losses, plus wins over Alabama and Northeastern. That's pretty damn good if you ask me...

At least I predicted this right... heck, Michigan State fans were all at me last night because I said they would get destroyed by Seton Hall.

But, my excitement got the best of me View attachment 1View attachment 2

But also, I think the biggest A-10 upset of the season would be a double digit SJU win at Connecticut when they were 13 point underdogs. That, or Davidson losing by 10 on the road to Charlotte when they were like 12 point favorites. I'm too lazy to check which was more significant.

But also, I think the biggest A-10 upset of the season would be a double digit SJU win at Connecticut when they were 13 point underdogs. That, or Davidson losing by 10 on the road to Charlotte when they were like 12 point favorites. I'm too lazy to check which was more significant.
Once UCONN goes back to the Big East, they will be good again.

In my book, URI beating Bama was the bigger upset.

Trust me. My New England area college sports bias doesn't settle well with fans of other teams/other conferences.

And don't get me started when it comes to both the A-10 and the Big East in basketball

So are you a general sports fan in the New England area? I only ask cuz there's no way you can root on Both Rhody and Providence... that's a sin.

Once UCONN goes back to the Big East, they will be good again.

In my book, URI beating Bama was the bigger upset.

Eh... I mean upset is a bit of a stretch when these two teams were basically equal coming into this game. I think in terms of big wins the conference thus far, it's certainly top 3. It really depends on how good Alabama ends up being in the SEC this year.

Back