Last season: 18-16, 8-10 in the SEC

Rankings:
RPI: 79
KenPom: 73
NCAA NET: 61

Leaders :
Points – Kira Lewis Jr, 23.0 (Soph., G)
Rebounds – John Petty Jr, 7.5 (Jr., G)
Assists – Kira Lewis Jr, 6.5 (Soph., G) (3.5 TO per game)

Predictions
Matchup Predictor: 79.7% Chance of URI Winning
Line: N/A, to be added when published

Great opportunity for Rhode Island. If the Rams get this win, that's a likely Q1 win to put on their NCAA Tournament resume. Where are you seeing 79.7% chance of winning? I'm not complaining, but I'm seeing slightly above 50% on Kenpom.

Great opportunity for Rhode Island. If the Rams get this win, that's a likely Q1 win to put on their NCAA Tournament resume. Where are you seeing 79.7% chance of winning? I'm not complaining, but I'm seeing slightly above 50% on Kenpom.

That's the number I saw cited on the Keaney Blue (URI forum) thread. I'll have to check with the poster, who's been doing the threads for years, to see where that's coming from. I think it's usually the ESPN one.

Bundle a win here with a VCU win over LSU tonight and the A10 early OOC performance is looking much better...

Rhode Island also has a shot at LSU and maybe Utah St. The Rams also get Providence at home. The 1st half against Maryland was really encouraging, and if this team can steadily improve throughout November, it has the opportunity to pick up some big wins. Best OOC schedule in the conference.

A Rhode Island victory would look good in what I like to call the A-10/SEC challenge. LSU vs VCU tonight, Richmond vs Vandy tomorrow, and of course Rhode Island/Alabama on Friday.

Haha I guess I didn't realize the league had back-to-back-to-back games against the SEC. The nice thing is, the Atlantic 10 should be the favorite in all 3 of these contests (though by some slim margins). Realistically winning 2/3 of these games (especially the VCU/LSU one) would be great for the conference.

Haha I guess I didn't realize the league had back-to-back-to-back games against the SEC. The nice thing is, the Atlantic 10 should be the favorite in all 3 of these contests (though by some slim margins). Realistically winning 2/3 of these games (especially the VCU/LSU one) would be great for the conference.

VCU by six, 15 minutes to play.

Rhode Island -2 sounds about right. I think this one's going to be tough to grind out. Going to need a big night out of Cyril Langevine. After watching the Maryland game, I'm pretty certain he's Rhode Island's most valuable player. He needs more looks in the post.

I'm really looking forward to this one tonight. Stay hot A-10!

Not a bad start for the Rams. Really liking the defensive aggression. If Dana Tate can be a strong contributor off the bench, that will only make this team that much better. He looks like he put on a good bit of muscle in the offseason too.

Really here for this Rhode Island team. Alabama certainly looks bothered on defense. I think some of these are unforced errors, but this is certainly a display of how good Rhody can be when they hit their shots.

Gotta love the A-10 finally flexing their muscles in the non-con.

Rhode Island could seriously be a tourney team this year... dominating a good Alabama team at home.

Need to hang on here... Rhody's been great all game, but Alabama starting to find its footing in the 2nd half.

Back