Duquesne vs Indiana State

adaisey

Here is the Kenpom prediction for Duquesne's matchup in the Bahamas with Indiana State. I'd like to see the Dukes win this one by a bigger margin than 6Duquesne.PNG

Interesting matchup for sure. Indiana St. shot the lights out against Dayton from 3, but Duquesne's last opponent made 0 three pointers. I guess something has to give. I think this game is being played in the Bahamas? Kind of an odd tournament; I think it's round-robin because the next 2 games are already set.

It is a round robin; an exempt tournament to assist in getting extra games. All opponents in the Bahamas are in the 150-200 rank. Because of no home court this year, the Dukes have been challenged to get as many non conference games on neutral courts. They are playing 3 in the Bahamas, 1 in Cleveland, 1 in Akron and 2 in St. Petersburg.

It is a round robin; an exempt tournament to assist in getting extra games. All opponents in the Bahamas are in the 150-200 rank. Because of no home court this year, the Dukes have been challenged to get as many non conference games on neutral courts. They are playing 3 in the Bahamas, 1 in Cleveland, 1 in Akron and 2 in St. Petersburg.

They're doing a good job scheduling with that they had to work with. Would be really nice if they could go 3-0 in the Bahamas, but the Dukes certainly have their work cut out for them right now. Need to start taking care of the basketball... can't be committing 11 turnovers in the 1st half. Plenty of time left in this one, but that was a game of runs if I've ever seen one.

Back