Credit Billy Lange for Saint Joseph’s Impressive Start

glabedz

There is only one thing that matters for Saint Joseph’s University Men’s Basketball, that is playing with heart. Sports is a form of entertainment, and that means perception is everything.  If a team looks uninterested that will transfer to the fan base. Why should fans care about the game if the players aren’t even interested? If you have been reading my pieces throughout this season you will notice that this has been my main concern for Saint Joseph’s basketball. If the team always brought energy to the game, everything else they accomplished would just be a bonus. Let us go into what has been working well for SJU these past three games, and what has not.
The Positive
SJU’s game against UConn was the very bonus I mentioned in the opening of this piece. SJU completed a major upset against UConn winning 96 to 87 over the Huskies. While the entire team really impressed, there were three people who stood out the most in this amazing win: Ryan Daly, Rahmir Moore, and Coach...

Continue reading...

I thought St Joes made a terrible decision, but here we are, I’m pretty impressed

Back