Coronavirus Impact

I made a simple spreadsheet of teams currently on pause and a target return date. I'll update it daily. Let's watch this thing grow! (I can't believe we're still doing this).

This is a great resource, any chance you could add a column for conference next to team name?

Also we have reached the point in the season it might be easier to count the teams that have not paused team activities in the A10.
Bonas, Umass, St. Joes, Mason, Fordham, Richmond are confirmed on pause. If 6 teams all get paused during A10 play that will be a huge problem, that the league didn't prepare for based on the schedule.

Hopefully the NCAA adopts the new CDC guidelines shortening the quarantine timeline from 14 days to 7-10 days.

This is a great resource, any chance you could add a column for conference next to team name?

Also we have reached the point in the season it might be easier to count the teams that have not paused team activities in the A10.
Bonas, Umass, St. Joes, Mason, Fordham, Richmond are confirmed on pause. If 6 teams all get paused during A10 play that will be a huge problem, that the league didn't prepare for based on the schedule.

Hopefully the NCAA adopts the new CDC guidelines shortening the quarantine timeline from 14 days to 7-10 days.

It's almost as if creating an A10 schedule that is exactly like a normal year's schedule was an incredibly short-sighted idea! Who could have possibly prepared for this scenario back in April?!?!?!

The good news is we are supposed to end our 14-day quarantine Thursday. Has anyone heard anything about how the team is doing and if we should be back tomorrow? As shitty as it was to not play in the opening week, this could be a nice reset button to keep us healthy and playing more games long-term, especially with students off-campus for like 7 more weeks...

Can anyone explain to me how syracuse was able to play Rider this past weekend? Didn't they have multiple positive tests within their program?

Back