Conference thread

He's made a lot of $, and I get the obvious incentive to stick it out for as long as he can, but he seemed pretty miserable this past year. Sure Woods, Pride and Assa may have been the reason behind that
I’m curious why Assa is included on that list- is there something you’ve heard about him being difficult? Pride and in particular Woods being disruptive was no secret, but I hadn’t heard anything about Assa. I never got that sense from his demeanor, either, though I’ve been known to be very wrong before.

I’m curious why Assa is included on that list- is there something you’ve heard about him being difficult? Pride and in particular Woods being disruptive was no secret, but I hadn’t heard anything about Assa. I never got that sense from his demeanor, either, though I’ve been known to be very wrong before.
Assa was supposedly prickly with staff and team and had one foot out the door all year. Thought A10 was beneath him.

Luc, Banks, Flowers, Venning, Brown, and Evans were all considered solid teammates and good enough students. I know nothing about the two freshman.

I remember Curran saying last year a lot of teams were sniffing around(tampering) with Assa. I'm not sure he's athletic enough to be much better off in the P5. The list of schools, that I saw, interested in him now are mostly A10 schools. Except for Notre Dame. Who knows maybe a place like Richmond will run more plays for him.

I heard whispers of Barry not being happy with his role at the end of the year.

As for the class room I heard Brown is a pretty smart kid.

Back