Condensed February Continues: Bona Hosts UMASS Wednesday

Jack Milko

ST. BONAVENTURE, N.Y. – In January, the St. Bonaventure Bonnies (15-7, 7-4 Conference) played in just six games due to COVID-19 outbreaks. Some of those games that were originally scheduled were canceled while others were postponed to February. Look no further than Bona’s most recent victory, a Valentine’s Day win over the St. Louis Billikens, as an example of this. That game was originally scheduled for Jan. 8. So on Wednesday, Feb. 16, Bona will host the Massachusetts Minutemen (11-12, 4-7 Conference) in what will be St. Bonaventure’s sixth game this month already.
“It’s like the NBA,” said St. Bonaventure Coach Mark Schmidt when asked about the schedule. “All of our kids want to play in the NBA so they are seeing what that schedule looks like.”
“These kids would rather play games than practice,” Schmidt added.
Wednesday’s game will be Bona’s fourth game in eight days.
The condensed schedule seems to be paying off for the Bonnies as the Brown and White have won three in a row...

Continue reading...

We got what we needed. A win and double digits. Would have liked to see it be more than 12 but winning is paramount.

1645113334611.png

Well, offering up my hot, tight, creamy, rich, hearty, robust asshole to be violated has completely turned it around for the team and Coach Schmidt. Not only are games being won but records are being set. I now expect that the team will make it to the NCAA tournament and may go as far as winning the whole shebang. Glad to be of help in this effort!

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
I may be overly reading into this, but there seemed to be a lot more intensity in the last minute than normal in a double digit game. I think Schmidt may finally be realizing how tied at large chances are to efficiency metrics.

I legitimately think we should call timeout late rather than dribble out the clock and have a walk on launch a three with a few seconds left. If he makes it great and even a miss steals a free defensive "stop".

What a pathetic system the NET is.

Last edited:
Back