C.E. Maggio’s NYC Tour

Bill Russell

Guys:

Charles E. Maggio is purportedly set to embark upon a week-long “A Broad In Every Borough” tour.

The idea, reports say, is that C.E.M. will keep a running Twitter journal to document his mission to make love with a different woman in every borough of New York City while the Bonnies are in town.

Please post updates here.

Is it true that Chuckie is staying in John Lennon’s old quarters in The Dakota?
No. The FAA wouldn’t clear the airspace for the pickin’ splinters staff helicopter to land across the street in central park so instead he’s slumming it at the plaza.

Reactions: res
Does Chuckie lick fingah after inserting and sniffing? Well, does he?

Pissah!

Aloha!

Does Chuckie lick fingah after inserting and sniffing? Well, does he?

Pissah!

Aloha!
When it comes to women, it’s widely reported that C.E.M. is a lot like King Henry VIII of England. It’s all about him, and his robust appetite for spreading his royal seed cannot be contained. There are already rumors of two or three little Chuckie FitzRoys learning to walk in the greater Dayton, OH area—the spawn of last year’s conference championship debauchery.

Guys:

Charles E. Maggio is purportedly set to embark upon a week-long “A Broad In Every Borough” tour.

The idea, reports say, is that C.E.M. will keep a running Twitter journal to document his mission to make love with a different woman in every borough of New York City while the Bonnies are in town.

Please post updates here.
Any updates? Is he active? The early worm gets the birds, afterall.

Chuckie's sexual escapades are of chimp-out caliber. Does he also slap around his bitches? Is he like Will Smith? Does Chuckie lick the excrement off of his fingah after inserting and sniffing unwashed? Well, does Chuckie do these things?

Pissah!

Aloha!

Any updates?
I received a PM from Chuckie to the effect that he partially furls fingah during withdrawal to gather as much excrement as possible onto said fingah for licking post sniff. So there!

Pissah!

Aloha!

Last edited:
I received a PM from Chuckie to the effect that he partially furls fingah during withdrawal to gather as much excrement as possible onto said fingah for licking post sniff. So there!

Pissah!

Aloha!
Your posts are always so insightful when it comes to basketball. I think you must have a masters degree judging from the depth of your posts. Keep it up!

Your posts are always so insightful when it comes to basketball. I think you must have a masters degree judging from the depth of your posts. Keep it up!
9. Enemies.
  • If you are, or have ever been, an adversary of The Bevel, Bevelators, or LesterGreen, then do not bother registering for this forum.
  • Instead, go to www.google.com, type “Stone Cold Steve Austin middle finger” into the search bar, and press the “ENTER” key on your keyboard.
Pissah!

Aloha!

Do we have any firsthand accounts of C.E.M.'s activities in New York? The rumor mill has been swirling.

Back